Did you indulge a little too much in good but not exactly healthy food over the holidays?
Is healthier eating one of your resolutions for this year?
Do you love dinner recipes that are quick to make and healthy at the same time?
If you said yes to any of the above, then you are going to love the eBook Olena from iFoodreal.com just came out with! It is called “30 Clean Quick Dinner Recipes“. The eBook is full of wonderful recipes that don’t take longer than 40 minutes to prepare and the best part is – you can feel great feeding these healthy dinners to your family.
Here is what you’ll find inside:
- Clean food, real ingredients
- 20 Gluten Free & 5 easily adapted to Gluten Free recipes
- 13 Crock Pot and 12 Vegetarian recipes
- Filling, higher in protein and fiber, full of vegetables meals under 400 calories.
- Quick – under 30-40 minutes
- Simple ingredients – like carrots, onions, celery and common spices simple.
- Kid friendly – meals that kids like + you can omit those peas or mushrooms.
- Easy substitutions – lime for lemon, parsley for green onions, kidney beans for white beans, wheat tortillas for corn, wheat buns & tortillas for gluten free.
- Nutritional Info including Weight Watchers Points+.
- PDF format that can be viewed on your computer, iPad, iPhone and Android.
- Storage and freezer instructions (whenever possible).
And not to forget, there are gorgeous pictures with every recipe! Olena kindly provided me with a review copy of the eBook and her beautiful food photography made even this mostly queasy pregnant girl drool. Just look at this amazing Sunny Quinoa Fried ‘Rice’ for example!
You can buy 30 Clean Quick Dinner Recipes on iFoodreal.com for only $7.99 and – until January 10 – you even get to enjoy a discount of 20%.
Also don’t forget to enter the giveaway in the widget below for a chance to win a copy of the eBook. Note: If you purchase the eBook and then win the giveaway, you will be issued a full refund.