Moist and rich Coconut Flour Chocolate Muffins make a decadent breakfast treat or snack that is gluten free and paleo friendly!
I’ve got a very special Sunday treat for you. Chocolate and a video.
CHOCOLATE. VIDEO! (scroll back up in case you missed it)
These wonderfully soft and moist chocolate muffins are a recipe from my ebook “Coconut Flour Muffins, Pancakes & Mug Cakes” that launches on Tuesday, July 12!
We are actually on a road trip through the Canadian Rockies today – from Kelowna, BC to Calgary, AB. I am literally typing this post from the car. Luckily, I don’t get motion sick easily.
After having spend the last month with my family we are on our way to spend a week with Konrad’s family before we start our next traveling adventure in Mexico.
So yeah, it seems like there is always something going on that is keeping us super occupied. All the while I have this ebook waiting to be released. I just felt like there never was a right (or enough) time for it.
Finally, I decided that a perfect time will never come, so I might as well release my first little book out to the world (my little blog world) and hope the world would receive it kindly.
Also, it’s always a good time for chocolate! And there is plenty of that in the book. Today’s muffins (just look at those beauties) are a delicious, little preview. But I am not just teasing you with mouthwatering pictures. No, I also give you the full recipe.
So go make these amazing double chocolate muffins that are entirely grain and gluten free, clean eating and paleo friendly!
Check out the pancake teaser (including video) that I shared on Friday and get excited for more coconut flour treats. Yes, I have one more teaser recipe coming.
If you enjoy this Coconut Flour Chocolate Muffin Recipe, please
Want more amazing Coconut Flour Muffins Recipes:
VIDEO: How to Make Paleo Double Chocolate Muffins
Coconut Flour Chocolate Muffins
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp coconut milk if needed
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Grease or line a muffin pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder.
- In another bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients (eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract) until smooth and combined.
- Add the flour mix to the wet mixture and stir until all lumps are gone. (Alternatively, you can blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender.)
- If the batter seems dry, stir in 1-2 tablespoons of coconut milk.
- Divide batter into 12 muffin cavities. Top each with chocolate chips. Bake for 14-17 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool in pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store covered.