Turn your leftovers into exciting new meals with any of over 25 delicious leftover chili recipes. From breakfast shakshuka, to vamped up mac and cheese. These transformational recipes will make you want to plan for leftover chili every time!
Did you recently make a ton of chili? Are there really people that make small batches of chili?
Sure, you could reheat the chili all week and eat it that way. That would get a little boring pretty quick though.
I found some amazing recipes for you to use up that chili without getting bored. With these recipes, you can use your leftover chili for breakfast, lunch (whether at home or to pack in the lunch box), and dinner!
A bunch of these chili-packed recipes are even perfect for appetizers or a game-day snack!
1. Chili Mac and Cheese – Mac and cheese made with leftover chili tastes almost like Hamburger Helper and so easy to make
2. Leftover Chili Mac Frittata – Use whatever pasta you have on-hand and that leftover chili to make a great frittata for a quick dinner.
3. Corn Muffin Chili Cups – Corn muffins and chili are meant for each other, so why not combine them into a handheld bite?
4. Chili Cheese Cups – Wonton wrappers and leftover chili make for a great party snack! I love party apps that you can easily grab and enjoy.
5. Breakfast Chili Chilaquiles – Whip up an amazing breakfast with homemade tortilla chips, leftover chili and tons of flavor!
6. Chili Cheese Potato Skins – Potato skins are always a favorite appetizer, but I think they make a great meal! Don’t forget the extra cheese and sour cream!
7. Smokey Chili Potato Bites – Use that leftover chili for a nice little one-bite appetizer. Perfect for game day or a small get together.
8. Chili Mac and Cheese Bites – You can use these little bites for an appetizer or a kid-friendly dinner. They’re great to make ahead of time to pack in the lunch box, too.
9. Chili Dog Casserole with Cheese Fries – Who doesn’t love cheese fries? Use your leftover chili in this fun take on chili dogs.
10. Chili and Cornbread Waffles – Get out that waffle maker for a quick dinner! Cornbread waffles and leftover chili makes for a great comfort food.
11. Cheesy Chili Cornbread Casserole – By using chili that’s already made, you can whip up this cheesy casserole in a breeze. It’s perfect for a busy weeknight when you need something warm and comforting.
12. Chili Cheese Grilled Sandwich – Thought about making a grilled cheese with chili? Chili, cheese, and a buttery grilled bread combines in the ultimate grilled cheese sandwich.
13. Layered Cornbread Breakfast Casserole – Put those leftover ingredients to work for breakfast! Use cornbread and chili from the night before in a breakfast casserole. Honestly, this looks almost too good to cut into!
14. Easy Chili Cheese Enchiladas – When your chili is already made, you can have these yummy enchiladas on the table in about 30 minutes!
15. Ground Turkey Chili Shakshuka Breakfast – Make a big batch of chili ahead of time and you can have this tasty breakfast in the morning. It’s much easier than it looks!
16. Leftover Chili with Rice, Avocado & Pan Fried Tortilla Chips – This recipe is great for any time of day. If you love avocado and pan-fried tortillas, give it a try!
17. Easy and Loved Tamale Pie – This tamale pie recipe has several variations and one of them uses leftover chili! Such an easy recipe that can serve a crowd!
18. Incredibly Delicious Spicy Chili Empanadas – Use your leftover homemade chili for a fun spin on empanadas. You can serve with guacamole, sour cream, or even bbq sauce.
19. Healthy Zucchini Nachos Baked with Chili – If you made chili without beans, it’s perfect for this healthy recipe. These nachos make a great keto snack or appetizer.
20. Chili Cheese Waffle Fries for a Crowd – Having a bunch of people over? Top waffle fries with your homemade leftover chili and a ton of cheese for a quick snack that will be gobbled up in no time.
21. Chili Cheese Burritos – Make sure you make extra of these burritos for the freezer! They’re great for a busy meal and a new way to use up leftover chili.
22. Chili Stuffed Zucchini Boats – Leftover chili makes a great filling for stuffed zucchini boats. A delicious, easy and low-carb meal option.
23. Chili Sloppy Joes – Use leftover chili as the filling in Sloppy Joes. Delicious on a fluffy brioche bun with sour cream and extra grated cheese on top
24. Chili Stuffed Spaghetti Squash – Previous day’s chili gets an amazing makeover as topping for spaghetti squash
25. Chili Dogs – Make the best-ever hot dogs with leftover chili as topping
26. Chili Tortilla Stacks – Leftover chili layered between tortillas with loads of yummy cheese
27. Vegan Chili Cornbread Casserole – Sweet, crispy cornbread is baked on top of warm, comforting & hearty chili, making it a fantastic two in one kind of meal