VIDEO: How to Make Tandoori Masala
Tandoori Masala Recipe
Make your own homemade Tandoori Masala at home with this easy recipe and ingredients you might already have in your pantry.
- 2 tablespoons ground paprika
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1.5 teaspoons chili powder
- 2.5 teaspoons Garam Masala
If you don't have Garam Masala, use:
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Grind any spices that you don't have already ground in a spice mill or coffee grinder.
Measure out all ingredients into a small bowl and stir to combine well.
Using a funnel or small spoon fill the Tandoori masala mix into a spice jar and use in your recipes.